Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I have no shame!

I have no shame for several reasons: 1 is because I have not written again on this Blog for much too long; 2 because I can go see adorable little furry baby seals on a glacier, and then eat an adult one the next night.

Anyways. So I apoligies for the Blog, but I realized something about blogging: it feels like I am writing to no one, which doesn't motivate me because I like to write for others, I like to share experiences. Which is funny because that is exactly why this blog was created, right? So please, be kind, and leave as many comments as you want, or simply reply with "Hey, keep writing, please.." (And I want to thank those who have in fact asked me for updates). It will be a motivating factor for me.

But let's get to it, then! Last weekend I spent in the Magdalene Islands (For the French, the "Iles de la Madeleine"), which is where the St Laurent river which flows in front of my window currently, in Quebec, opens up to the Atlantic. It's also above Nova Scotia ("Nouvelle Ecosse") and to the left of Newfoundland. It's also as far East as I have ever been on the American coast--and about as far east as you can go in North America anyways.

No comments: